Buy this gorgeous luxury house in Miami Shores listed at $1.59 million or $645/sqft. This just listed house features 4...Read More
The best October’s activities for Miami Shores residents!
In Miami Shores Village, October comes with a long list of activities, for the neighborhood’s residents of all ages, and even for the four-legged ones!
Buying a house in Miami Shores is not only about getting a luxury property in a safe residential neighborhood but also about being part of a community full of activities and events.
Miami Shores’ October activities for the grown-ups:
- Pumpkin Carving Contest: Expose all your creativity and carving skills, snap a picture of the result, and send it to email@example.com. Include your full name, phone, and address. Entries will only be accepted until October 23rd, and the winner will be announced on the 30th.
- “Peace” Zoom meeting: Join the virtual zoom meeting on October 15th, from 7-8 pm on how to find peace and hope during these uncertain times we are living in. Led by the founder of “Pro Skills”, Craig Skilling.
- Book Discussion – Dare to Lead: Join the virtual book discussion on October 27th from 7-8 pm.
Miami Shores’ October activities for the children:
- Virtual Puppet Theatre- The Little Green Witch: Presented by Brockway Puppeteers on October 7th at 4 pm.
- Virtual kid’s book club – Bed-Knob: Oc October 21st at 3:30 pm.
Miami Shores’ October activities for our furry friends include:
- Custome competition: Snap a picture of your pet in costume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, phone, and address, as well as a customer description. Entries will only be accepted until October 23rd, and the winner will be announced on the 30th.
Miami Shores’ October activities for the whole family:
- Family movie night presented in the Miami Shores community center: For a low fee of $15, you’ll be able to bring your lawn chair and blanket and enjoy a movie night with your own 12×12 movie pod. On October 23rd at 6:45 pm.