BUY THIS LUXURY JUST-LISTED HOUSE IN MIAMI SHORES FOR $1.125 MILLION OR $411/SQFT. This Miami Shores house was listed on...Read More
Things to do in Miami Shores this November 2020
What is this month’s itinerary for Miami Shores residents?
For the little ones of the family here is the list of virtual activities for the month of November:
- The Brockway Library Make Kits: This month’s theme is Thanksgiving, so pass by the library and pick up some crafts and a book. Keep the craft and just return the book.
- Virtual Book Club via Zoom: Join via Zoom the kid’s book club at the Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare. It is scheduled to happen on November 18th at 3:30 pm.
- Piano Lessons: Veronica Carmona Paz, the program director of Paz Piao is accepting new and continuing students for classical and modern tunes. Lessons are provided from November 9th to December 14th on Mondays from 5-6 pm and from 6:10 to 7:10 pm. Lessons are also given on Thursdays from November 12t to December 17th from 4 to 5 pm.
For the adults, here are the virtual activities for the month of November:
- Legislation Limbo: Join a webinar on how to navigate the legislative change affecting the retirement plans. November 12th from 7 to 8:15 pm.
- Book Discussion: Get to know the difference between Casteis and Racism on the virtual book discussion on November 14th, from 1 to 3 pm. Join the club at unity360-caste.eventbrite.com.
On another note, Miami Shores was awarded by Neat Streets for its street project with over $21,500. This award will be spent to enhance the look of Miami Shores Village with the plantation of over 20 Live Oaks, 9 Silver Buttonwoods, 4 Pink Tabebuia, and 12 Ligustrum Trees. This massive tree plantation will improve the looks of the streets in the neighborhood especially in the areas with a low tree canopy.