What to expect this 2021 in Miami Shores?
Now that this new year has begun, it is important to acknowledge what was achieved in 2020 in the Miami Shores neighborhood. I decided to write down the following list to highlight why Miami Shores neighborhood is the place to live in Miami:
- Completion of the Wild Water Aquatic Park in Miami Shores
- Greenlight to install a new sewer system in the Shores Estates
- Green Light to start a new sea wall with a canoe/kayak launching at Bayfront PARK
- Negotiated a contract with the operators of the Miami Shores Country Club including the Miami Shors Gold Course
- Negotiated a contract with Miami-Dade County Public School to continue the operation of Doctors Charter School in Miami Shores
- Received funds through the Federal CARES Act to support small businesses with economic problems due to COVID-19. Including 25 local businesses in the neighborhood have profited from this help!
This 2021 comes as well with tons of interesting activities for kids and grown-ups such as:
- ACTIVITIES FOR THE CHILDREN:
- Virtual Book Club: The book for this month is “Little House in the Big Wood” by Laura Ingalls Wilder. The Zoom meeting will take place on January 21stat 3;30 pm.
- Take a Crafts Kit from the Brockway Children’s Library in Miami Shores: Kich includes a book and a craft activity related to the month’s theme: Winter.
- ACTIVITIES FOR THE ADULTS:
- Yoga and Meditation sessions at the Library Lawn on January 9, 16, 23, and 30. The price of the five sessions is $15/person. Social distancing will be enforced.
- Movie night at the Community Center: On January 22nd, bring your chairs and blankets and get a movie POD for $15/pod.
The Miami Shores neighborhood is the perfect place to live, so if you want to enjoy these incredible activities and much more, contact us today and get to know the available houses for sales in the neighborhood.